Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Fanatical Creativity Bundle

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    I have just received this from Fanatical ...
    "Hi Keith
    We've received confirmation that XARA Photo & Graphic Designer 16 does come with the "Update Service"."
    Well done for persisting.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Extremely happy ... my licence key was supplied by Magix. I appear to have everything I would have got by buying the latest upgrade version, for a fraction of the price. Plus a bunch of extra programs free.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hi Keith,

I did notice that when scrolling over the two items on the Fanatical page that they both indicate version 16, so getting an upgrade is good news!

So, what exactly is the version that you ended up with?

I presume that you installed and updated both P&GD and Web Designer (not Premium).
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

So far I've only installed P&GD - The purchased version is I believe 16.0 ... not sure whether I'll even bother installing Web Designer ... I don't do web design anymore (everyone and his dog seems to do their own these days). Although I probably will install PhotoStory

At the moment I've only upgraded it to 17.1 (I think it is - not at that computer at the moment), but I do intend to download the V18 trial and see if that will activate with the same key.

UPDATE: I've just downloaded and installed V18 onto a second machine and it has successfully activated with the same key.
    Last edited by ss-kalm; 23 April 2021 at 01:42 PM.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    So far I've only installed P&GD - The purchased version is I believe 16.0 ... not sure whether I'll even bother installing Web Designer ... I don't do web design anymore (everyone and his dog seems to do their own these days). Although I probably will install PhotoStory
    At the moment I've only upgraded it to 17.1 (I think it is - not at that computer at the moment), but I do intend to download the V18 trial and see if that will activate with the same key.
    UPDATE: I've just downloaded and installed V18 onto a second machine and it has successfully activated with the same key.
    Keith that is grat for those using P&GD.

Pity the WD version is not Premium as it would be a cheap upgrade to v18 from my current v15.0.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat