Thanks, gcellison.

I've managed to open a support ticket with Xara. (It's probably easier to find one's way around the Amazon jungle than it is to navigate their website. You have to log in, click through umpteen links, log in for a second time and then have to tell them everything except your mother's inside leg measurement before you can post a query). So I'll wait to see what they say.

However I've just noticed that there's a free 7-day trial of XWDP available (extendable to 30 days upon registration) which, according to their website, has full functionality except for some missing templates. So if I can't get any sense from their support team, I might try installing it to see if I can load my website into it and then access the option that I need. That would be good enough for what's currently only a one-off project. I could then decide later on whether to buy the Premium version or not. (I find it annoying though that one can upgrade from an older version of XWDP to the latest version for a discounted rate of $59.99, instead of $99.99, but that there's no upgrade path from XWD to XWDP. It's necessary to buy the full program. Grrr!)

Thanks again.