Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Best client you ever had

Which one was your best client?

Default Re: Best client you ever had

Naheed, I am moving your Thread to the Off-Topic Chat forum from Photography as it does not add value to that forum.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Naheed, I am moving your Thread to the Off-Topic Chat forum from Photography as it does not add value to that forum.

Acorn
    Ok, thanks for the informtion.

When we had our design business there were two. One was a small printing company in the San Francisco Bay area. The owner had a two color Heidelberg press and wanted to do a promotion to get business from the advertising and design industry. We proposed a series of portfolios featuring various San Francisco illustrators and photographers. Each of the folios used a variety of CMYK, Pantone spot colors and various varnishes, so for a 10 color job the press sheet had to go through the press 5 times. We did 10 folios, and won about 50 design awards and our client got a fair amount of new business.

We also did many design projects for the High Technology practice group at Ernst & Young in San Francisco. The partner who ran the practice never questioned our estimates, let us do pretty much what we wanted to do, and they always paid their bills net 30. I am very proud of the work we did for them. They are still using a logo I designed for them in the late 80s.

Which one was your best client?
    Couldn't name one particular client but in my experience it was when dealing with a single individual who had complete control over the project, which allowed a one to one contact.

Worst experiences was working for committees!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I no longer work with clients in the sense that I think you mean it; we work in projects - the fact that we are not interested in, ahem, are not really focused on, making pots of money helps

i prefer not to think about the clients I used to have at all....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Every client who’s paying my bill is the best client.

Totally agree!

Every client who’s paying my bill is the best client.