Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help with Xara Web Designer Premium 17

Hi all

I have just bought a copy of Xara Web Designer Premium and have created the website I want for my Club/Association. The vast majority of the site will be in the public domain but I want access to one page "Members' Area" to be by invitation only, for example, members of my club have a password or the like to access the page. The general public would not be able to access the page without the necessary password, or other such system.

I cannot find anywhere any posts or Tutorial Videos to teach me how to do this.

Firstly..... is it possible?... and if it is.... how do I do it?

Many thanks

Kev

Default Re: Help with Xara Web Designer Premium 17

Welcome to TalkGraphics - Are you using Xara.hosting or do you have another web host?

Here's a link to search results on Password Protection, check these links out, one will probably address your needs. https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=pas...ics.com&ia=web

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics - Are you using Xara.hosting or do you have another web host?

Here's a link to search results on Password Protection, check these links out, one will probably address your needs. https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffsb&q=pas...ics.com&ia=web
    Thanks for the links gwpriester I will study them this evening.

I will not be using Xara for hosting - I already have 1and1

Thanks

Kev

I am not sure if 1and1 offer C-Panel, but hosting packages that include C-Panel with their services make adding a password protected page or pages fairly easy. Plus a wide range of other options.

Very many thanks