Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: PLEASE READ!

Hi, Well im not really into the graphics you guys are. But I came to your site and saw the awesome graphics you guys make. I also make graphics but im into Wrestling Graphics (for now) and Im getting better but Im no where near your guy's level and I would appreciate if you guys would give me some tips for ps6. I learned that the only way to get better is by trying new stuff and I just think I would improve a lot better by getting advice/help by the better designers. Right now I basically need to know anything I can to improve. If you could, give me so tutorials or tips on how to do really good professional text or my backgrounds. Hopefully you'll be nice and help me out. Well thanks for reading.....

Also if you want just contact me on AIM xxCrossXxx
    IP

Hi, Well im not really into the graphics you guys are. But I came to your site and saw the awesome graphics you guys make. I also make graphics but im into Wrestling Graphics (for now) and Im getting better but Im no where near your guy's level and I would appreciate if you guys would give me some tips for ps6. I learned that the only way to get better is by trying new stuff and I just think I would improve a lot better by getting advice/help by the better designers. Right now I basically need to know anything I can to improve. If you could, give me so tutorials or tips on how to do really good professional text or my backgrounds. Hopefully you'll be nice and help me out. Well thanks for reading.....

Also if you want just contact me on AIM xxCrossXxx
    IP

If you want tutorials, they're all over the place. Most of the ones I refer to are here at talkgraphics.com, eyeball-design.com, spoono.com, and sometimes at photoshop-cafe.com. They pretty much cover all the major stuff, but if you want to get in to the details (channels, paths, masks, etc.) you may need to look a little more indepthly around the web. Those links should get you on a healthy start though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-fodo
    IP

As far as the forums go, try to be as specific as possible when asking for help with something, as it'll get the other posters to think along the same (or similar) lines as you may be.

As far as general Text Effects go, check out

http://www.rainworld.com/oe_99/forge...dex.frame.html

They have quite a few. As far as advice with text effects, try to be as original as possible (or as original as you can be within your project constraints). What I mean is,.. everyone's seen "3D" text in some form or other, so in addition to bevelling and extruding text, try to give yours a little something extra to stand out.

Cheers.

Spectre

http://www3.sympatico.ca/the_spectre

IP