Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: COREL PAINTER

Default COREL PAINTER

Anyone know if it is possible to draw in Corel Painter WITHOUT any cursor showing?

Default Re: COREL PAINTER

I don't think so - you can in preferences > brush cursor set it to single pixel wich is about as unintrusive as it gets
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Thanks for the reply handrawn, really appreciated.
    That's the only option I can find too.
    I make live drawn videos using corel painter and corel live capture pro. together
    Until a couple of months ago I could draw in corel painter and when the live capture was saved as a video file there was no cursor showing.
    I'm just trying to find out if it's the settings on my wacom tablet or the two coral progs which need fixing.
    As far as I know I haven't changed any settings on either program so I'm trying to find out what happened to change this.
    I've been looking around different online forums and can't seem to get any info....
    ('Tried to contact Wacom and Corel before asking around and I can't seem to get any answers from either of them about a fix for this...)

I would think it is a setting in the video capture - I do not use corel live capture myself, but usually the option to capture cursor is controlled in the cpature program - maybe your OS has updated the cursor behaviour and something needs resetting
    Nothing lasts forever...

ahh thanks for your thoughts here....
    Have just heard back from Corel and did the reset their adviser told me to do as a suggested fix....basically just setting all the corel progs. I use back to their original settings.
    I then tried to make a video using their corel live capture together with drawing IRT with Corel painter and... no luck at all.
    So....I think you might be correct for I can't see any other settings in the corel painter prog other than the usual one pixel, and the other three cursor icons, which we talked about earlier here. IE. there's no where to switch the cursor off.
    I'll get back to them again have a talk to them about specifically their settings in their live screen capture prog now, and see if they have anything to say about this.
    I'll get back here and let you know, it might help someone else who is having the same problem if they read this here.
    Thanks again!

you are welcome - hope it works out
    Nothing lasts forever...

I have found this only while searching. This may help you a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aa.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	129281