Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: XDP18

Default XDP18

When I opened XDP17 I received an update to XDP18 do I dare install it or might that be a trial version?
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: XDP18

Hello wizard509's,

How are you doing?

I have a small problem with the forum. Can you help me?

Thanks,
    Manjula Yadav

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    When I opened XDP17 I received an update to XDP18 do I dare install it or might that be a trial version?
    Here is what's new.
    https://www.magix.com/us/photo-graph...ures/#c1374992
    https://www.xara.com/us/designer-pro/whats-new/
    http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/designer-pro-x18/

Quote Originally Posted by Manjula View Post
    Hello wizard509's,

How are you doing?

I have a small problem with the forum. Can you help me?

Thanks,
    Manjula Yadav
    Manjula, it is not the job of a Moderator to contact a TGer. The TGer raises a question in a new Thread and it gets answered.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    @wizard509, Matt is probably to busy to think though his reply.

If you have a current Update service then version 18 is there for you to download and use.
    You can keep v17 installed (Do!) as both are activated with the same licence.
    You may have issues if you have other version live that use this licence and you may have to disable one of them.

If you do not download at sometime beofre your Update service has expired, you lose the chance.
    If you have to re-install after your Update Service has expired, you will lose v17 and possibly some upgrade to v17 and might be rolled back to v17.0.
    That is Magix for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks Acorn.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.