Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Default Re: Simple jukebox stopped working on iphone and ipad

Feel like a complete idiot but have realised I don't know where I change the text to 'squares', I can see it in the html page source linked to "PLAYLIST" but don't know where it was added on the pplugin page, have checked all the various html code body options (as far as I can see) but no joy. By the way although it's a 'title' it doesn't work as a popup on any platform I'm using (PC, iPad and iPhone). It's all a learning experience!

Hilary

Hilary

With the Text tool, highlight the word PLAYLIST, right click, pick Web Animation, MouseOver - Change Title. [ Ignore the fact that the STOP buttons are blue in the image just me experimenting with different buttons]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Highlight Playlist (Text Tool) -Right Click Web Animation- MouseOver - Edit Show Title.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	129355

MouseOver has no effect on a Touch Device, other than when touched in this case, the text is highlighted blue. The title text will not show, whereas it does on a Windows Desktop.

If you don't think mouseover adds any value this way, remove the PLAYLIST null link and it will stay just as text (i.e. no mouseover).

The other change is the bio popup on the News page, desktop:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Popup Layer biogmain.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	129356

Gary

Thanks Gary, have never used Web Animation, not sure I was aware of what it does. Bit deeper than I've probably needed to delve in the past, though it would probably have been useful if I'd known about it!

Hilary

Result Hilary All looks good now at http://jonphilibert.com/news.htm

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    Result Hilary All looks good now at http://jonphilibert.com/news.htm

Gary
    Took a while but got there in the end, have learnt a lot - thanks to Gary and Acorn .

Hilary