Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair View Post
Gary, Acorn

This is quite superb (I do know the feeling of wanting to tweak when you can see things that could be done better!). It really is a great improvement.

Just a couple of queries/points - not entirely sure if know how to add and remove tracks from the playlist in the Audio Plugin, just copied, pasted and amended the widget code previously. Also I might not be the only person who tried clicking on the magic bullet to start the track, even though I knew it was a stop button - it isn't actually obvious and clicking the bullet does trigger the empty 'load.mp3' for 2 seconds so it looks as if something is actually going to play and then nothing happens. Should I leave the 'usesJQuery' reference on the top of the jukebox page?

Out of interest, I wondered why the link to 'View Jon's Background' on the news page only works on the word 'View' and not the other two words - on the main site not the mobile version? Not an issue, just interested. By the way it isn't that I don't like images, I just went along with Jon's stated preference and to be honest with all the changes I'm not quite sure how I'd add them now anyway, Jon doesn't have record covers so it would have to be something generic.

Once again I can't thank you enough for your efforts, I am guessing (hoping) you found it an interesting exercise a well as taking pity on someone who obviously didn't know what she was doing!

Have uploaded your version - feel I should be giving you a credit somewhere...

Thanks again
Hilary
Hilary

To add a track
  • Use the Text Tool and position the cursor at the end of a line and press the Enter key
  • Type in the new Title
  • Highlight the new Title and add the Link code of form javascript: document.getElementById('jpp').setAttribute('src', 'song.mp3');
  • The magic bullet is added automatically with the stop code

To add a track
  • Use the Text Tool and highlight an entire Track and press the Delete key

Magic Bullet
  • It actually has title text of "Stop", which appears as a pop-up on hover.
  • I would change the circle to a white square

View Jon's Background
  • This works on the file from Gary.
  • The Layer biogmain is incorrectly under the MouseOver Layer, if that helps.

Acorn