Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Designer required for jobs

Have been using Xara Designer for over 12 years now.

We are a food supplements business and allow customers to sell products under their own label. We use templates but also allow customers to create new designs.
    The software we use is Xara Designer Pro - we need a skilled designer pro user to alter the label templates by adding in the product names, colours, adding in their logo etc.

There are 45 products that are in a template. It takes us between 30 and 45 minutes to complete the changes per job.
    We have between 1 and 5 new own label jobs per week.

Would you be interested in this ongoing work and do you have the time for it?

Default Re: Designer required for jobs

Send me a private message if you are looking for extra work and want further details.

Quote Originally Posted by drslim2 View Post
    Send me a private message if you are looking for extra work and want further details.
    Hello,
    I have sent you a PM.
    Please share some more details too.
    I will be glad to assist you in this job.

Hi Naheed,
    I have not received the private message.
    Your account is set to No PM. I presume this is no private messages.

Anyway, this is not a secret so you can watch the videos here, showing what we need.

Here is a link to our dropbox folder with videos.
    Please watch there as were made for a person on Fiverr who did not work out - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sc0vn48fz...omZw5GiYa?dl=0

The work involved is pretty simple but we would like to offer customers more sophisticated label templates.
    We also offer posters and other bespoke advertising materials.
    This is our trade website with the own label service page here https://www.dropshipwebhosting.co.uk/own-label-services and the preset templates here - https://www.dropshipwebhosting.co.uk...mplate-gallery

We would like to expand on these templates over time but are very busy and hence wish to out source this work of creating customers labels.
    Happy to pay $15.00 per hr (1 job takes 30 to 45 minutes).
    Let me know your thoughts and we can have a voice chat to explain further if you are interested.
    Last edited by drslim2; 17 March 2021 at 09:18 AM. Reason: addition

Your account is set to No PM. I presume this is no private messages
    yes that is what it means - members have to active for a while before they get PM privilages

it's not my line of work - but hopefully the info you have posted will get interest from others
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

When applying, does work experience matter?

No but you need to be experienced in Xara

15 dollars, so about 12,55 €, the hour is a joke, right?
    Every cleaning lady here gets at least 18,- € per hour.

A professional graphic designer who knows and works with Xara will not do that for the price.
    As a graduated graphic designer and print professional, I have an hourly rate of at least 65,- € per hour calculated to get my costs paid. And I’m one of the cheap ones.

You can also read the whole thing on my website in the Terms and Conditions.
    I wish you the best of luck finding someone who’s willing for charity to do that and can do it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stdsatz.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	129184

Quote Originally Posted by ernie-f View Post
    15 dollars, so about 12,55 €, the hour is a joke, right?
    Every cleaning lady here gets at least 18,- € per hour.

A professional graphic designer who knows and works with Xara will not do that for the price.
    As a graduated graphic designer and print professional, I have an hourly rate of at least 65,- € per hour calculated to get my costs paid. And I’m one of the cheap ones.

You can also read the whole thing on my website in the Terms and Conditions.
    I wish you the best of luck finding someone who’s willing for charity to do that and can do it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stdsatz.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	129184
    This job does not require a professional designer, as mentioned. Its actually a very mundane, unskilled job as you can see from the video.
    Simply a matter of change the name, align it correctly, save as an image - finished.
    Only takes 30 to 45 minutes to complete a job.
    Thats why we want someone who knows how to use Xara, has a few spare hours a week and wants to make themselves between $200 and $350 per month in their spare time.

What you charge is irrelevant.
    Dont know why you even bothered to comment if the fee / rate offends you???
    Last edited by drslim2; 19 March 2021 at 05:52 PM. Reason: addition

Because I hate that companies that make good money are not willing to compensate good work fairly.