Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem with page length on mobile variant

I have a lengthy loan application on my site. 750 x 10368 px. On Android (my phone) and possibly Apple (client didn't specify) the loan application cuts off before the submit button. It renders fine on the desktop browser. The Xara web file shows about 580 px of blank space below the submit button and the placeholder is sufficient size. (The loan application is a separate Xara file which is linked to from the site.) I tried to make the page longer than 10368 but get an error message that the combined pages (there is only one page) is too big and only can be maximum of 9 ft. 10368 px is only 108 inches. I can't make the page longer. Not sure what to do here.

Is it a mobile problem that can't be fixed? URL: https://heartlandfcu.org/

Default Re: Problem with page length on mobile variant

If you are using JotForm, what is stopping you using a multi-page form?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thought of that after I posted. I'll try that. Thanks.

Cuts off at the bottom on my iPhone Vicki.