Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Stretching an image

Works for me Charliescoffee I wondered about other things suggested but no matter what it worked for me.
    I am using XDP17.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    yes thanks this does work, it keeps the static ants boundary box [gurrr] but it does enable stretch and in that respect may well be easier than ver 17
    here's a thing - in my registry for pro+ there are two sets of keys for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Xara\XtremeProSub x64 - one for 17 and one for 18 - it appears that I was modifying in the wrong set, so apologies all is well... but it begs the question why no entries for 21... or 20 for that matter... and do I need both ?

-------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    There are quite a few things that are discussed here on TG that never really sink in for me... Xara is capable of doing things that I'll never use enough to fully grasp...or forget 2 sleeps after a moment of clarity.
    You're not alone. XDP has a few clever abilities that I've used fairly often, but apart from those few I just can't get my head around the cool stuff it offers. For me, the flow or sequence of doing cool things is not easily deduced, so I just don't bother trying to do them any more. The constant aggressive nagging from Magix is very close to causing a total deal-breaker for me.

I wish that Serif would add a web designer to their well-priced, professional, nag-free suite. Did you know: With Affinity Publisher installed you can easily access Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer as personas if you have them installed.