Hi! Do drop in on the Xara Gallery Forum and check out the kinds of stuff created by xara users. (The current forum you are in - the CorelXara Forum - is kind of a dead duck. CorelXara was replaced by Xara X when Xara Ltd. cancelled the marketing agreement they had had with Corel. Corel really made no significant effort to market CorelXara).

CorelDraw and Xara are similar in that they are both vector illustration programs. Many Xara users are former CorelDraw users who switched to Xara because it is faster, is highly stable, has a great interface, and a powerful set of easy-to-learn tools & features.

Check out the XaraXone.Com website too. It features great galleries of featured artists, hundreds of detailed tutorials, and a comprehensive on-line manual.

At my own site I have an Introduction to Xara X that you might find interesting. I do encourage you to download the Xara X demo and give it a try. If you have any questions about the program you can post them at the Xara X Forum. You'll find a great bunch of users eager to help.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>