Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Page Link Broken

Thanks in advance for the help. I searched but no answer.
    I'm designing a site based on a xara template. All of the page links work except the Gallery to which I added a gallery widgit and loaded the photos, and I embedded 2 youtube videos. I deleted 2 pages from the template.
    When I preview the gallery page by itself, all the objects work fine.
    I've checked Web Properties and all of the page links and names look correct but it still won't link to the gallery page when I preview the web site.

Default Re: Page Link Broken

RS, can you type in the page URL when previewing the whole site. If that works, that might give you a clue.
    This would indicate youe site URLs to the gallery are wrong.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks, Acorn. Turns out I had a "&" in my page title. When I removed it the page link started working. Thanks for your help. I'm sure I'll need more eventually.

RS, glad you found it. Ampersands might be treated as the start of a query string and so would cut the filename at that point.

I have just change a test file's page filenames and page titles to have &s included.
    All still worked.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat