I have been in the field of graphic since 1991. I have worked more than a decade for a company as their senior designer and later 15 years working for myself and dealing with clients large and small. Xara has been a big part of my production work over the years and I am dedicated to the program outside of my ranting now and then.

Most but not all my clients have gone out of business due to covid and the ones that have remained gradually give me work. Due to my age and experience I am not in need of money to find new clients and deal with constant bickering. I feel I am running out of patience dealing with idiots, not to say that some of my past clients have been great too, but overall I have ran out of steam.

I am writing this to see who else is in my situation. Oh and maybe this has contributed to me feeling this way, during the past 5 years I have been the main care taker for my mother who passed away and now my father who is ill. So Just that alone is a full time job.

Life has not been easy either during covid for all of us too. So even though I will be hanging out here and doing minor work for clients, I can say pretty much I feel as if I should retire.

I am 56 now, maybe some of you will laugh at me and say that is too soon to retire, but maybe in a few years time I would feel different than now.

Another thing is that I have no patience to learn a new program, I prefer sticking to what I know.

So love to hear where your at in your life and what plans do you have.