Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Phantom Button showing on Mouse-over

Happy Valentines day!

I have a button that originally had the text "Documentation" on it. I copied and pasted it then edited the text and link. On mouse-over I get a phantom "Documentation" button. I deleted the button and copied and pasted one that does not show this issue changed the text and link and my phantom friend came back. If I move the button the phantom goes away. I can't remember if posting a link is a no-no on this board, but the xar file is 50 megs and there was no option to upload the HTML page. The button has the text "ST-100 Mini" on it in the following link.

https://trucktronics.ca/system%20selector.htm

Thanks in advance!

Ed

Default Re: Phantom Button showing on Mouse-over

Yep, I can see that.

Check the mouse over layer and see if the phantom button is there.

Also I am not sure what version you have of DPX but there was a problem with the option Separate Images for Group Members (Web Properties > Image) that caused mouse over buttons to appear off center.

Unhide the MouseOver layer and see if you see the ghost there.
    Select the button ST-100 and click Arrange > Remove Soft Group, then delete the ghost from the MouseOver layer.

Or, if nothing on MouseOver, select the S-100 button, right click > Web Properties and see if there's a link to another layer under the Link tab

Hello, Indeed it was hidden on the mouse over layer. It's been a while since I have worked with Xara so I'm a little rusty.
    Thank you both for helping me out!

Ed