Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Site Ideas

Threaded View

Default Site Ideas

Seeing how people are saying TG is slow at the moment here's my latest project.

Back story:
    My son is a DJ/producer. During the Covid restrictions a group of 12 local DJs started sharing ideas and formed Home Grown. 12 months later restrictions are lifted and large music festivals are now back here in Queensland.
    The group are pretty well established in the Gold Coast nightclubs and have secured their first large festival. They now feel they would like a website to compliment their social media.

"Dad, we want a website. Different to the usual template stuff. Weird, or bright, or shocking, something in your face. Aim at mobiles, we don't care about desktops. There's a bar of chocolate in it for you."

>>> Home Grown 1 <<<
    >>> Home Grown 2 <<<
    >>> Home Grown 3 <<<

Waiting for them to have a board meeting in the Tipsy Pig before I get further instructions with regards to content. I've already abandoned #2.
    No links or anything yet. Page sizes are all 640px, pasteboard set to 'Fill Browser Window' no 'Scale To Fit Width'. They look decent on both mobile and 1920 screens in my opinion.

You have until their last gig at Tipsy's on Sunday night (Aus east coast time) to tell me I failed and field opinions.
    Last edited by Chris M; 12 February 2021 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Changed 2 to 3