Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Have designed a brochure data sheet for a client using CorelXara. Unfortunately, live in a small town with only a handful of service bureaus that are primarily QuarkXpress/Illustrator/Photoshop shops. Have generated just about every file type in existence but nothing that is compatible with their prepress operations. Have tried Acrobat Distiller/PDF, but we go round-and-round reconfiguring Xara specs. Meanwhile I'm delaying my client's print schedule. Does anyone know of a: 1) service bureau that speaks Xara, or 2) a company or individual that can transform my native Xara file into a suitable print-worthy format for printing (for a $fee), or 3) any xara print experts in the Greater Washington DC area, or 4) of a detailed service bureau specification for Xara? If I move up to Xara X and export the file as an Illustrator eps file, will that do the trick?
    IP

Have designed a brochure data sheet for a client using CorelXara. Unfortunately, live in a small town with only a handful of service bureaus that are primarily QuarkXpress/Illustrator/Photoshop shops. Have generated just about every file type in existence but nothing that is compatible with their prepress operations. Have tried Acrobat Distiller/PDF, but we go round-and-round reconfiguring Xara specs. Meanwhile I'm delaying my client's print schedule. Does anyone know of a: 1) service bureau that speaks Xara, or 2) a company or individual that can transform my native Xara file into a suitable print-worthy format for printing (for a $fee), or 3) any xara print experts in the Greater Washington DC area, or 4) of a detailed service bureau specification for Xara? If I move up to Xara X and export the file as an Illustrator eps file, will that do the trick?
    IP