Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Opinion Of my new Logo for my website

Quote Originally Posted by ernie-f View Post
    The Problem is the canabis leaf, that's not a logo it's an icon. So you need a claim to be a logo.
    otherwise it all goes up in smoke [I'll close the door on my way out....]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    otherwise it all goes up in smoke [I'll close the door on my way out....]
    Don't forget your puffer jacket.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Don't forget your puffer jacket.
    Mines a Reefer Jacket
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
    Here is another idea. It needs a lot finesse, font adjustment and I think fill.
    I decided to give it a go and work with your design and use it for a tee shirt!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tee Shirt Logo.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	128743

What is the 'business' on your site?
    ~Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Fred C View Post
    What is the 'business' on your site?
    I create animated videos!!!!

That is quite impressive for someone who doesn't have the skills to "finesse". The only thing I would consider is Maryjane. You might want to select the vertical text and center it as the J, A,N seem to have had maybe a little too much leaf. However, a slight offset on a few letters on maryjane with the straight alignment media (maybe slightly larger) on the bottom might be quite effective. I'll upload xar files I have if you wish, I don't work in this space, just love shapes and green I guess. Take seriously the professionals that give you advice here - especially logo and branding. I think you need to also indulge your creativity, tee shirt - why not?. Font selection can make a big impression, and I think you've got that nailed and I'm liking the fill. I thought about this, but probably too much, you could replace the Y in maryjane with a leaf. Not with this end layout but with animation on the way to the end display? I'd love to work with you on this a bit, but you have to realize most of my ideas on this post have been rejected I'm certain with good reason. However, a few ideas or where to find out how to do them can't hurt.

There is already a maryjanemedia.com and several variations including a registered LLC so you probably need to rethink this before it gets expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
    That is quite impressive for someone who doesn't have the skills to "finesse". The only thing I would consider is Maryjane. You might want to select the vertical text and center it as the J, A,N seem to have had maybe a little too much leaf. However, a slight offset on a few letters on maryjane with the straight alignment media (maybe slightly larger) on the bottom might be quite effective. I'll upload xar files I have if you wish, I don't work in this space, just love shapes and green I guess. Take seriously the professionals that give you advice here - especially logo and branding. I think you need to also indulge your creativity, tee shirt - why not?. Font selection can make a big impression, and I think you've got that nailed and I'm liking the fill. I thought about this, but probably too much, you could replace the Y in maryjane with a leaf. Not with this end layout but with animation on the way to the end display? I'd love to work with you on this a bit, but you have to realize most of my ideas on this post have been rejected I'm certain with good reason. However, a few ideas or where to find out how to do them can't hurt.
    Working with the letters to get a more proper alignment, tell me if this looks better to you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tee Shirt Logo.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	128744

Quote Originally Posted by jaydear View Post
    There is already a maryjanemedia.com and several variations including a registered LLC so you probably need to rethink this before it gets expensive.
    Or before it goes up in smoke!
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.