Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have two questions - possibly related.

Question 1: My Webstyle 4 rollover nav bar jumps in position the first time I use it - then it seems to be OK. What causes this Jump?

Question 2: I tried to adjust the size of the Webstyle 4 template that I used. I thought the jump was related to the size of the table that the graphic is in. But there is a Bigger question - It seems like the tepmplate is HUGE. The web page can not print on a standard 81/2 x 11 page without going outside the margins and cutting off some graphics.

How can I adjust the size of the template so that its overall size is approx 800x600, so that It will print on a normal size of paper.

The problems can be viewed at
    http://www.raylasky.com/opticare/opticare2.htm

Thanks,

Ray

Question 1: My Webstyle 4 rollover nav bar jumps in position the first time I use it - then it seems to be OK. What causes this Jump?

Question 2: I tried to adjust the size of the Webstyle 4 template that I used. I thought the jump was related to the size of the table that the graphic is in. But there is a Bigger question - It seems like the tepmplate is HUGE. The web page can not print on a standard 81/2 x 11 page without going outside the margins and cutting off some graphics.

How can I adjust the size of the template so that its overall size is approx 800x600, so that It will print on a normal size of paper.

Thanks,

Ray

Hi!

I printed out your page and yor right it is way oversized but why is this a issue. It seem the site fits normally in a web browser without having to scroll left or right.

I once had a problem with having to scroll left and right in the browser but soon relized that my company heading that I type in was to long so therefore it pushed the page beyond its boundries.

Take Care and good luck

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TMA:

Thanks,

Ray<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Opticare link doesn't work??