Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: SSL and IFrame

Default SSL and IFrame

So the code below does not work. Apparently any Secure site will not be allowed.

<iframe

frameborder="none" src="https://designfacet.xara.hosting/mail/form.html" allowTransparency="true" style="width:480px;height:800px;border:none;">

</iframe>

You can try any secure site instead of the one I have on here. Any help is appreciated. Yes I know that xara hosting is not secure, but if you try any secure link, it will not work.

Info Re: SSL and IFrame

I think you have finger trouble:
    Code:
    <iframe frameborder="none" src="https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?84579-SSL-and-IFrame" allowTransparency="true" style="width:480px;height:800px;border:none;">&nbsp;</iframe>
    This works for me, even from Preview.

frameborder=0|1 rather than "none" and anyhow your style statement covers it already.

Acorn

Code:
    <iframe src="https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?84579-SSL-and-IFrame" allowTransparency="true" style="width: 480px; height: 800px; border: none;"></iframe>
    should suffice
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: SSL and IFrame

Thank you so much. There is one client link that I am trying with no luck. I have PM you. I appreciate it if you can have a look.

Hi Bezad,

In Firefox I get this warning about that link. There are similar warnings in Edge & Chrome but not so explicit.

Here's the link to 'Learn More'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	128719  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Bezad,

In Firefox I get this warning about that link. There are similar warnings in Edge & Chrome but not so explicit.

Here's the link to 'Learn More'
    Egg, that warning is simply because xara.hosting has no SSL. We have sorted out behzad's specific problem; it was a cross-state matter.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Ah, thanks for the heads up.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Egg, that warning is simply because xara.hosting has no SSL. We have sorted out behzad's specific problem; it was a cross-state matter.

Acorn
    Lurker here. Why does xara.hosting not have SSL? Cheap or free, in my (very limited) experience.

Sorry if this has been asked & answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Windjamer View Post
    Lurker here. Why does xara.hosting not have SSL? Cheap or free, in my (very limited) experience.
    Sorry if this has been asked & answered.
    Xara negotiated it with Magix for them to set up on the cheap, hence no email, no cPanel, no SSL, no high availability.

With Xara Cloud+/Pro+, you lose even this.

Far easier to arrange proper (and even free) hosting elsewhere.

Acorn

On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Xara negotiated it with Magix for them to set up on the cheap, hence no email, no cPanel, no SSL, no high availability.

With Xara Cloud+/Pro+, you lose even this.

Far easier to arrange proper (and even free) hosting elsewhere.

Acorn
    Thanks, Acorn. I've had server space since the '90s, though it wasn't called the cloud then. I'm long retired now, but I keep my hand in.

Interesting thread.