Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Exporting files manually, which files are affected by certain changes

I would like to know when I export a website locally instead of publishing using xara, what files affect certain changes so I only need to upload those those to my website. Example is using Egg Bramhill's slider pages for wides screen slideshow. The actual slideshow is created as a supersite. The supersite is exported to a directory manually and uploaded manually to a directory on my website. My main website uses a placeholder to access the supersite in a folder on the website. Example https://www.jerrys-furniture.com/dining_room.htm. I've attached a screenshot of the supporting files that upload, in the main subdirecctory is the .htm file. I forget things and make mistakes, re-export the files locally and then have to upload them to the directory on the website. I shouldn't have to upload them all, just the affected files. I've attached a jpg of the sample files. If I change a graphic it is easy to see which to upload. The text, mouseover effects, Links and link settings on the text such as open in new window or parent, and any animation to the text or graphics are what I'm asking about. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara maual upload.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	128697