Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is there a plug in for photoimpact8 that is similar to PhotoShops plug in by Lizardtech named Genuine Fractals that will allow an image to be expanded without becoming pixelated...Does anyone have any other ideas on how to increase the size of an image without the image becoming distorted???
    IP

Is there a plug in for photoimpact8 that is similar to PhotoShops plug in by Lizardtech named Genuine Fractals that will allow an image to be expanded without becoming pixelated...Does anyone have any other ideas on how to increase the size of an image without the image becoming distorted???
    IP

Do you mean to change dimensions saving the same ratio?
    Click on the "lock ratio"...

Sorry fo my English. Maybe I did not understand you in the right way...

icq 565500

Best regards,
    Charisma
    (48 years, turner from Ukraine)
    Best regards,
    Charisma
    (48 years, turner from Ukraine)
    IP

Take any clip art image that is 110 pixels by 98 pixels with a resolution of 150...when I try to increase the image size to 750 pixels by 668 pixels with a resolution of 150 it becomes blurry and pixelated...is there a method for increasing the image size without the image becoming blurry???
    IP

http://www.classicdoors.com/images/SMILEY5.bmp
    Try increasing this image from 110 pixels by 98 pixels with a resolution of 150 to 750 pixels by 668 pixels with a resolution of 150..Thanks
    IP

IP

the only software that I recall which offers enlarging enhancement of any good decent quality is s-spline
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP