Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default background music

Good morning all, I'm back after a long break! I'm still using WD17P and wondering if there is a (simple) way to include background music (mp3)on my website, perhaps to start automatically/or when selected, etc? The music would not be copyright. Many years ago when I was using Microsoft Front Page and I think my memory is correct that I did place background music on that website at the time? Any thoughts please, best wishes, Roger

Default Re: background music

Roger, welcome back. My thought is please don't do it to run automatically.

Just drag an MP3 file onto your design page.
    Do not select Auto Start.

Be careful if you have used a scrolling Supersite as MP3 on different 'pages' are all really in the place space and so auto-starting or running many will happen together.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: background music

Many thanks Acorn, I'll do some experimenting with that suggestion, Cheers, Roger