Hello. This is my first post here. Hope everyone is doing well. This last December, my daughter purchased Xara Designer Pro X 17 as a present for me. I've wanted a copy for a while now. I have been using CorelDRAW for almost 30 years (since 1991 - version 2) and I'm currently using CDGS 2017. They pretty much discontinued upgrades in favor of a subscription plan (BTW, no offense, but I don't do subscriptions for software.) I was using Xara Xtreme 5, and I loved the way it handled text. In CDGS you have to convert the text between artistic and paragraph to do what Xara Designer Pro X 17 does on the fly. I do have some questions:
1. When exporting PDFs, I lose my page names on multiple page projects. In CorelDRAW, the page names are converted into bookmarks. Is there a way to fix that?
2. The second question has to do with the upgrade service. It seems that I have a year's service included with my purchase. (By the way, the backup DVD was purchased as well.) What I wanted to know is, if I switched computers, and did a reinstall from the disc, would I be able to download the updates I had after the year is over without purchasing the additional service?
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Joe