Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unknown Warning

Default Re: Unknown Warning

Boy, in the end it is just a niggle for you as it breaks nothing.

Maybe Xara will float past and sort it out.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

You know what I find funny, Acorn? That after the introduction of the the dark interface, Xara included the dark-light-UI toggle switch and continued to add light-interface buttons for new features. I forget now which buttons because it's a while back when I discovered this but to me it fits Xara's MO as a confused, meandering outfit.

if you mean ctrl +alt+shft+s then that was never intended to be for the benefit of users, it was/is a programmers switch - the use of it, along with the removal of the XML theme are things that useers here have suggested [aka hacks] they are not supported by xara for users

the 'new' light face buttons will be defaults I would imagine that take the place of the equivalent dark face ones
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

You can sometimes be such a know-all and sound even sanctimonious, handrawn!

Well, I've said it.

know all - yes guilty, I grew up that way

sanctimonious - no... I am not superior to anyone else, I just like disseminating information... if that is a flaw it is not a moral one...
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    sanctimonious - no... I am not superior to anyone else, I just like disseminating information... if that is a flaw it is not a moral one...
    Damn, I thought I'd cornered that market already.
    It's like having to share the Lotto top prize!

Acorn

@All - if you raise a TG question and get a sanctimonious response from handrawn or me, be grateful as I rarely get any help back from Xara...
    ...I believe we are driven by the same imperative, "Just Make It Work!"
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

ah but you know far more about xara programs, and the like, than I do
    Nothing lasts forever...