Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default calendar template

Not sure if I have been looking in the right place but is there a 2021 calendar template for Photo & Graphic Designer? I need to knock up a quick one to print with Sunday as start day and can't locate one - do they exist?

Info Re: calendar template

They were dropped years ago. I did a generic one a time back but I need to track it down for you.

Just checked - it begins on a Monday.

Try https://www.calendarpedia.com/calend...-calendar.html and download as PDF and then into your Xara application.

Lots of templates there:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january-2021-calendar-classic.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	128579

Calendar - Jan 2021.xar

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 27 December 2020 at 07:42 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: calendar template

@slast, sorry you have been unable to let us know how you got on.

Perhaps you also missed out on reading https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...2-CSS-Calendar.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat