Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Content Catalog

Default Content Catalog

I notice that my content catalog does not have all the updates that Acorn had recently posted for the new Dec update for XDP.

I tried download all but nothing happens. I did notice that the catindex.txt date and time stamp changes. The file list what I have in my local folder for the catalog but nothing for the missing files.

I opened one of the content catalog online files that is not in my local folder in XDP. The file will then shows up in the local folders but never appears on the catindex.txt file or in the content catalog list in XDP.

Could Xara be having an issue with something not updating properly on the content catalog site?

Ray

Default Re: Content Catalog

Ray, it has got it wrong (badly) before.

I am just rerunning Download All this minute and I am getting fresh updates just for the Websites folder.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Content Catalog

I just see the catindex.txt file update the timestamp for the Wesites folders but no new files added.

Ray