Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

You know sometimes in movies when the I.T geek enhances some image from the satalite(i know this software can cost millions) but does anyone know how to do this type of stuff with off-the-shelf software.?????
    IP

You know sometimes in movies when the I.T geek enhances some image from the satalite(i know this software can cost millions) but does anyone know how to do this type of stuff with off-the-shelf software.?????
    IP

Hi Oliver...good question... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Seriously, if you are refering to a scene whereby the effects are shown to be done live before the audiences very eyes...this is scripted, all things set into place... and rehearsed...IMHO...

Though, with the right setup, and the right people behind the controls anything is possible...within reason that is.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Lighting effects, rotoscope painting, transitions,etc... can all be done no doubt, and with a variety of off the shelf software packages...but only practice will allow you to pull it off looking grande... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ulead's Media Studio Pro 6.5 is good stuff...

Pinnacle Systems also has some pretty cool stuff...

hth... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP