I have created pages which use Georgia font and some bold/italics.
They appear fine on Chrome in preview.
However, when they are uplifted everything is in Ariel normal.
I am using Fasthosts and this is what they are saying:

P: The issue is simple. I create pages on my website using Xara. I preview them in Chrome - and they look fine. However, when I upload them, the font is not Georgia and bold/italics are not shown. I have provided screen shots to illustrate what happens
C: It looks to me that the site has hardcoded references to fonts/css/images, which are not correct, so is instead returning 404 errors.
C: https://imgur.com/a/f8YfJ6T
C: I suspect that Xara is not creating an appropriate file path, and that when you are previewing it works because Chrome can access the local paths being references
Philip Wray: Not sure the errors you show are relevant. May I suggest you open the Home Page and navigate to the site map to see the pages which have loaded
C: I've just seen that you are one of our direct customers Phil. I will just pop you through to our direct support team.
C has disconnected.
Myrrh: Hi, my name is Myrrh. How may I help you?
Philip Wray: I am chatting about Incident: 201208-000337. This has been looked at by four consultants so far with no resolution.
Philip Wray: The issue is simple. I create pages on my website using Xara. I preview them in Chrome - and they look fine. However, when I upload them, the font is not Georgia and bold/italics are not shown. I have provided screen shots to illustrate what happens
File attachment upload has started.
The file fasthosts error 2.jpg (611.47KB) was received.
File attachment upload has started.
The file fasthosts error 1.Spp (1693.69KB) was received.
M: Please bear with me as I check.
M: It appears that this concern has been escalated to our engineers. Our engineers have confirmed that this is a scripting issue and not a server issue. Our engineers recommends using browser's developer tools as it makes it clear what the issue is.
P: Thanks for that. Please explain what a scripting issue means
P: And please explain how I use browsers development tools
M: It mean's the issue is with the script used on your site. As much as I want to, I'm afraid scripting is already beyond our level of support. I suggest that you speak with a web developer.
P: Are you saying the problem is with the Xara program
M: There's a chance the issue is in the codes used by the software. It is best to have the script used by a web developer.
P: I find it hard to believe that every XARA-created website has this issue - if that is what you are implying.
P: There are no comments on the Xara forum about this - apart from a suggestion to purge the server cache.
M: We will not be able to confirm if the issue relies in the application used to create your website since we do not support scripting. That is why it is best if you can have a web developer check the script used on your site to identify the cause of the issue.

The images below are of the preview and the uploaded page

I would appreciate your comments please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fasthosts error 2.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	128518
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fasthosts error 1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	128519