Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Bug Degenerate UI Rectangle Curvature Behaviour

Dear Xara...

Create a new Rectangle with Curvature. I believe the default value is 0.2.
    Enter a Curvature 0 or drag either of the Blue controls to their corner position.
    The Drag can be either with the Rectangle Tool selected or the Selector Tool with object edit handles showing.

Bug - on release, a blue control drag is now only a Drag operation.
    If you fiddle around with Shift-Drag & Release, you may occasionally get the blue control operating again.

Yes, I could re-enter a Curvature value of greater than 0.01 to separate the blue controls and allow them to function properly.

Bug - I have chosen to display 3dp in Xara so I can work more accurately. Others with the default 2dp entering any value under 0.1 have a display of zero curvature whereas the corners are still curved.

Bug - the hint text for Drag to resize or rotate is wrong. Rotate require Shift+Drag.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Degenerate UI Rectangle Curvature Behaviour

Confirm and also note that the curvature value is only displayed as an integer which is pretty useless!
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host