Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro Help File

Still no update with the proper help file for Designer Pro. This should be rectified immediately. How do you have the marquee program in your line up not have the proper help files? It has been mentioned before when this update first came out and it still is not corrected in the October 29th release. For over a month and this is still broken.

Ray

Default Re: Designer Pro Help File

I am waiting too. My Magix designer pro has the web designer help files (wrong ones) I do not even know who will care to help, magix or xara. It is sick how it is the same company that develops xara but I am expected to get different response or not from either companies? This is getting too messed up man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	128454  

Well we now have Xara Designer Pro X 17.1.0.60742 DL x64 Dec 9 2020 with an updated and restored CHM Help file.
    There is also the PDF Manual: https://dl03.magix.net/manual_designerprox17_en.pdf.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Just got informed about it. Thanks