Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Footer Follows Bottom Margin

Is the footer-follows-bottom-margin feature automatic for a webpage or is it now customizable? I remember that a footer placed within a certain distance of the bottom margin would then follow that margin should the margin be changed during the design process. I cannot find the maximum distance the footer can be from the bottom margin to still engage the feature. Thanks.

Default Re: Footer Follows Bottom Margin

Not sure if this answers your question but if you right click on the footer element(s) and select "Auto fit to page". You can then switch off automatic and select "Bottom" so it always keeps vertical position from the of the bottom the page.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Footer Follows Bottom Margin

It works as you suggest. If I recall there used to be a feature that would automatically engage if a footer were within a specific distance of the bottom page. I think the auto-fit feature is relatively new and probably replaces the other. Thanks for the quick and clear suggestion.