Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Window edge margins problem

Hi everyone.

Any ideas why my website looks OK, on Chrome and Firefox, and Opera online, but in windows edge, the content seems to move off the screen on the left side, tried resizing the page content, but nothing seem to move it over.

Its only the mobile site that has a problem, it also shows as being okay, when displayed in the local pc preview, its only online that it plays up.

Only using web safe fonts, I seem to remember having a similar issue last year, but can't remember how I sorted it.

Default Re: Window edge margins problem

The only thing I can think of is if you have something on the pasteboard. Even though this is supposed to be off the page it can sometimes effect the centering of the page.

I agree
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Can you share the link?

Thanks for the info about the pasteboard, had a look, could not see anything obvious so I deleted all the mobile pages, saved and restarted program, had coffee and biscuits , then added a new mobile site, and after setting it up, now seems to work OK on all browsers, so far as I can see

Maybe it was something on the pasteboard that was small, so went for the absolutely sure to fix it mode

Coffee time!