Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I've heard this version is not entirely stable, am thinking of upgrading but would be interested to hear comments on the program from some more experienced users.
    I'm not a professional user, so am just looking for something that functions well in general use.
    Opinions would be much appreciatted.

Best Regards...Sark
    IP

I've heard this version is not entirely stable, am thinking of upgrading but would be interested to hear comments on the program from some more experienced users.
    I'm not a professional user, so am just looking for something that functions well in general use.
    Opinions would be much appreciatted.

Best Regards...Sark
    IP

I hope this will help you

I had corel 5 - to Corel 10, it is one of my faverote illustartor application,
    But these these i use 2 app to finish my work
    Corel & XaraX combining i can produce an amazing effects, i start with Corel and end up with XaraX, if i want to produce my final work on Monitors.

Anyway, Corel10 happens to be unstable in some situation, as others.
    I think the best is trying, try it and judge by yourself

I had many cases (Bugs) i read in the fourm only occurs with others and when i try them they work fine with me, it depends a lot of times on you system, OS, drivers, Memory ..... more than the App itself

this is only my point of view
    IP

Thanks AjIsCoool...Just heard some negative remarks and was curious if everybody had the same bad experiences, I guess I will just have to give it a try.

Thanks again...Sark
    IP

Better believe it. Corel 10 is one of the most unstable. I had my fair (or unfair) share of headaches with it.

But as I mentioned before, the even (2,4, etc)versions are full of bugs. The odd ones(1,3,etc.) did very well with less fixups.

I expect v.11 as the best of all. Let's see........

dv8_fx
    IP

I had nothing but problems with CD10 and am now using version 9 which seems to be stable. Instead of buying version 10 I would wait for 11 to come out. As was previously mentioned on this thread, the even numbered releases have usually been buggy while the odd numbered ones have usually been quite stable.
    IP

For what its worth, I went ahead and bought the version 10 upgrade.
    It was installed then uninstalled within the space of half an hour...enough said.

The odd/even rule seems to be quite common and no doubt true, but having begun with version 8 I have to admit to having had very few problems with it, Photopaint 9 certainly produces better quality than Photopaint 8, but I actually prefer Draw 8's smaller property bars and dockers, it does everything I need and is also much faster than Draw 9 on my system.

Will just have to wait and see if they get it right with 11.

Sark
    IP

AAAAAIIIIMEN.

Of course everyone here would like the "LATEST VERSIONS". Guess we'll have to use v.9 a little longer, say another 6 months (sheesh).

Let's hope 11 would follow the trend. I would like to see a quantum leap version of Corel.

dv8
    IP