Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Info Black Friday Deals at XaraTemplates

It's that time of the year for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. XaraTemplates has good offers on X-Builder, web template packs, as well as stock photo packs: https://xaratemplates.com/deals. As a matter of fact, you can get all his products in one US$ 99 deal! Don't forget to apply the relevant discount code(s) where applicable. Sales end in 4 days.

I finally purchased X-Builder and took the opportunity to watch the how-to videos for it. Very clear and easy to follow, certainly when you already did some website building The videos can be found on the same site.
    IP

Default Re: Black Friday Deals at XaraTemplates

I received this from Michael (Xara Templates)

[Free] StockPhotos Collection.
    [news-20201126]
    HI.
    A few days ago I added a new free product in the store. It is a collection of my photos (1529 images). They can be useful for various commercial projects as well. If you haven't seen them yet they
    are available here:
    https://xaratemplates.com/shop/graph...ee-collection/ [5]
    The collection can be easily imported to Xara using the Local Design Gallery.
    All the best.
    Michal
    IP

As a matter of fact, that email made me go to his website where I found the deals.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I received this from Michael (Xara Templates)
    I might have missed thais otherwise, thank you Gary.

A pity Michal cannot use his templates for his own site: a Xara-design is adaptive and Michal's site is responsive.

I just wish xara would step up to the plate and deliver the ability to separate Variant from Main as a Supersite/Conventional combo.
    The Variant would be a far smaller payload in a style best suited for mobile use.
    The linking code could be very simple.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    It's that time of the year for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. Xara Templates has good offers on X-Builder, web template packs, as well as stock photo packs: https://xaratemplates.com/deals. As a matter of fact, you can get all his products in one US$ 99 deal! Don't forget to apply the relevant discount code(s) where applicable. Sales end in 4 days.

I finally purchased X-Builder and took the opportunity to watch the how-to videos for it. Very clear and easy to follow, certainly when you already did some website building The videos can be found on the same site.
    There is a Black Friday deal over at Magix too. Whether you one-time purchase a package or just upgrade, the update now includes a free copy of X-Builder with Web Designer and Designer Pro https://www.magix.com/gb/sale/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix Black Friday.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	128379

Interesting collaboration.

Gary
    Last edited by Initiostar; 26 November 2020 at 05:00 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I might have missed thais otherwise, thank you Gary.

A pity Michal cannot use his templates for his own site: a Xara-design is adaptive and Michal's site is responsive.

I just wish xara would step up to the plate and deliver the ability to separate Variant from Main as a Supersite/Conventional combo.
    The Variant would be a far smaller payload in a style best suited for mobile use.
    The linking code could be very simple.

Acorn
    That would really be a great improvement for Xara to make..
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
    There is a Black Friday deal over at Magix too. Whether you one-time purchase a package or just upgrade, the update now includes a free copy of X-Builder with Web Designer and Designer Pro https://www.magix.com/gb/sale/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix Black Friday.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	128379

Interesting collaboration.

Gary
    Thanks for the heads-up, Gary. Michal gave me a refund on X Builder, allowing me to purchase the discounted XWDP-X Builder bundle. So, I'm back in the Magix update service claws. ;-)

I agree that it's an interesting collaboration. It seems like a smart move by Magix. Xara should have offered such a deal. Perhaps also some bundle with XT-CMS. And they should have made their long-promised API available as well so that others could have developed add-ons and such.
    IP

For some reason I can't get DP to load XBuilder. I get the error message "Can't find any suitable files to add to the index for the specified folder". Tried different locations. XBuilder is now in the root of C:
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by actionit View Post
    For some reason I can't get DP to load XBuilder. I get the error message "Can't find any suitable files to add to the index for the specified folder". Tried different locations. XBuilder is now in the root of C:
    To be sure: did you unzip the X Builder folder? And: did you open the X Builder folder (so that all subfolders are visible) before clicking 'Add'?

The location of the folder is immaterial; you can place it anywhere.
    IP

Yes all files extracted. I originally extracted it to a second hard drive D: Strangely it did not pick up the folder in the path.
    Since extracting to C: it at least starts indexing but then get the aforementioned error
    IP