Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Printing mask for PCB etching

things have moved on a bit since the days of [john] linsey hood - some things stay the same
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    things have moved on a bit since the days of [john] linsey hood - some things stay the same
    Some people are still using valves for their amplifiers, so the good old days are still here!

You have to wonder how much time should be wasted on someone else's problem that they can easily research and resolve themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    Some people are still using valves for their amplifiers, so the good old days are still here!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the tidy end.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	128383

whoa - I am listening to one as i type

you can't really see the valves glow in the picture, EL84's in a modern 'leak' configuration are not like the old KT66s in class A - and the 'smart' phone has removed the 'unwanted' light...

this is the tidy end of my workspace, cintiq just off to right on stand

my daughter bought me the snoopy mugs years ago _ i used to mix paint in them, coffee tastes better

I have gone all sentmental all of a sudden....
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the tidy end.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	128383

whoa - I am listening to one as i type
    you can't really see the valves glow in the picture, EL84's in a modern 'leak' configuration are not like the old KT66s in class A - and the 'smart' phone has removed the 'unwanted' light...
    this is the tidy end of my workspace, cintiq just off to right on stand
    my daughter bought me the snoopy mugs years ago _ i used to mix paint in them, coffee tastes better
    I have gone all sentmental all of a sudden....
    I'd love a Quad and its electrostatic speakers. Old school. Class A all the way.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Aha, I see. There is no thing like printer to print mask direct from computer to copper foil on laminated vitroplast.
    Very strange. I thing, any plotter armed with waterproof felt-tip pen can make this job. Or not?
    Then trick with iron. Ironinig is not my favorite sport, but there is no other option, except manualy writing on laminated vitroplast.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I'd love a Quad and its electrostatic speakers. Old school. Class A all the way.

Acorn
    Nothing lasts forever...

Aha, I see. Cofee with scent of turpentine..... Good old days. Or if you have photo dark room for old chemical films and photos. And then at the upper shelve, a bottle with whisky. But the label says "Develeper", you know. And a little bit right, another bottle with label "Fixer". Inside is Cognac, of horse.

it's course not horse, unless of course, it's white horse, but that of course, is not cognac, it's whisky

sorry, my sense of humour...

watercolors by the way... no turps or white spirit
    Nothing lasts forever...

And another by the way.

I recommend Pleterski natural juniper. It is made by monks from the Pleterje Carthusian Monastery In Slovenia. It is an excellent natural disinfectant. For both outdoor and indoor use.

gin up eh
    Nothing lasts forever...