Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is the latest Xara Designer Pro X offered on the Magix Site the way to go?

Hello,...I'm looking to update my older version of Xara DPX10 and also was wanting to update my XWD11 Premium but I'm confuzzled a bit. (Doesn't take much for me to get that way these days)

If I purchase the latest Xara Designer Pro that is offered on the Magix site,..will that "include" the equivalent to WDPremium with it? OR....does it include just a stripped-down version of Web Designer?

Also,..does anyone currently use this latest Designer Pro X version that can vouch for its stability and performance? I ask this because as we all know,...it's not uncommon to upgrade a program only to find that
    it is a dog and has instability issues (crashes often, etc.). I do understand that often an application's performance is contingent on the user's computer's system and OS configuration etc. but I'm just trying to get an overall general consensus on
    buggy issues that may be consistent with all levels, system types, etc. Sorry if I sound distrusting of Magix here.

Thanks,
    Todd

Default Re: Is the latest Xara Designer Pro X offered on the Magix Site the way to go?

Todd, XDPX is the Daddy of XWDP and XWD and all the other Xara desktop applications.

It is stable. It performs. Magix still has a smell around the Xara stable.

You need to read https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Update-Service.
    Xara now offers Xara Pro+ & Xara Could+ as a subscription, all without Magix.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat