Hi

I've been creating an account of my family history on-line with each branch being a seperate Xara Designer Pro generated website. Each branch (website) exists in the sub-directory of a directory which holds the main menu. It all seems to work well and each website is of a manageable size.

As there are common features to each website (navigation buttons, text styles, design elements, etc.) I just save a completed website under a new name (once it is saved under the old one and uploaded), delete the text and graphics from it and use the 'empty' website document to create the next one (changing directory saving settings, etc, of course).

Some of the websites include attached pdf files which contain all the boring details. I have discovered that my latest website uploads an accumulation of ALL the pdf files which have been attached in previous websites, even though the images to which they were attached no longer exist. I don't know why this should be happening if there are no links to the pdf files in the document. Can anyone explain and "How do I stop it?".

Your help, as ever, will be much appreciated.

IanB