Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What if I buy a new computer?

I am considering purchasing Xara Web Designer Premium. If I buy a new computer next year to replace my old one will I be able to install the software on the new one or will I have to purchase the software again?
    IP

Default Re: What if I buy a new computer?

You are alowed to have the program installed and legally licensed on two computers. You can easily stop licensing on one device and register it on another.
    IP

but if you have let your update service lapse, the version that will install will be the version at the time you purchased XDP

any updates you recieved on the first machine will not be installed on the second without renewing your update service [ie 'buying it again']
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

It will help if you have a read of https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...Update-Service.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat
    IP