Hello all, it's been literally years since I found myself needing your assistance (it's been so long I couldn't even remember the login, so I had to create a new account!). My business model has changed twice, but my tool of choice is still Xara, but I find myself in a pickle. I own an engraving business currently (laser engraving various wood products), and I currently have ARKVIS plug in for converting images to more of a realistic pencil sketch type of image, and a few others that have worked with Xara well, but don't engrave with the best of results. Engravers rasterize the image and burn them to the item's surface line by line, and I have found that pointalism and Guilloche (treasury note engraving style) tend to engrave the best. However I can't find any plugins for this function, nor can I find a method that doesn't take hours of implementing tedious control point modifications to get decent results. Effectively what I am trying to do is modify customer photos to look like those printed on bank notes but without the trim and edge designs. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Frank.