Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Graphic over Slider issue

I have a logo (transparent background) overlaying a Xara slider. When the slider moves on to the next slide the logo's background now has the background of the first slide it overlaid. It keeps this background throughout the whole slideshow! What the heck?! Why? Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions? I've tried using an svg logo file... I've tried using a png... not sure what else to try...

Default Re: Graphic over Slider issue

In Web Properties, under the Image tab, make sure you have 'PNG (best for graphics)' selected.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	128268

What Chris says.

Just because you load in an image, SVG, PNG, other, does not means your XDA handles it in the same way.
    The XDA converts everything to a bitmap internally and on publishing thinks it know you wanted a JPEG over a Slider!
    Forcing the XDA to publish an object as PNG is not normally necessary but when you have Stretches or Slides, you need it.

I think we've all been here.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Once again, you guys have saved the day! Thanks so much Chris M and Acorn! Greatly appreciated!