Hello,

I have some strange problem :-( as the headline says: The function "Alignment to objects" no longer works in Designer Pro X. So for example if you layout text objects or forms you do not see the blue lines for (possible) alignements anymore. Of course the function is switched to "on". Even as a long time Xara user (from Extreme Pro on) I never did have had such issue. I have 2 installations since longer times on my machine. On the older version Xara Designer Pro X 12.8.1.50843 DL x64 Jul 17 2017 I did keep all works still well, on the some newer Xara Designer Pro X 15.1.1.54376 CD x64 Aug 17 2018 it is gone. Also I did realize I can no more longer compress text objects means make text height higher or lower (compressing) without maintaining proportion.

I did not change anything in the settings or update the program also nothing on the PC. The only thing what happened was that one XAR file did did become corrupt because of some error with one font set, so the program closed. I startet all new several time nothing changes. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

TomTom66