Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Really dumb question on adding a colour to palette bar

Hi,

This is an issue I have been struggling to find an answer to. It must be simple but I'm not seeing it

I have set of colours I want use regularly. How do I add them to the palette picker at the bottom.

So I can right click and set line colour etc

Thanks

Tim

Default Re: Really dumb question on adding a colour to palette bar

Select the colour, open the Colour Picker and click the luggage label...name that sucker!

For some reason that possibly made sense at the time, I named example 'Placeholder'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	named Colour.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	128263

Default Re: Really dumb question on adding a colour to palette bar

Thanks Chris

I have done that in the past but what I'm missing is how to add it to the palette at the bottom. Now you have to go into colour gallery to find it.

OK scrub that found that if you right click on the colour in the colour gallery you can select "show in gallery"

Cheers

Tim

Info Re: Really dumb question on adding a colour to palette bar

Tim, I am assuming you want to add these colours to every new design: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...696#post625696

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat