Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Stock Images after upgrade

I'm Italian and I also have the same problem for a week both before and after updating to the latest version, has anyone fixed the problem?
    I contacted the assistance but after a couple of trivial tests they didn't answer me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by steverm View Post
    I'm Italian and I also have the same problem for a week both before and after updating to the latest version, has anyone fixed the problem?
    I contacted the assistance but after a couple of trivial tests they didn't answer me anymore
    Still broken in mine - bookmark the link on the 1st page that I think egg posted... or go to pixabay direct. NO biggie - just easier to insert directly then download and insert lol

Quote Originally Posted by drtechnology View Post
    Still broken in mine - bookmark the link on the 1st page that I think egg posted... or go to pixabay direct. NO biggie - just easier to insert directly then download and insert lol
    Thanks, yesterday I had already tried to open the link and actually if I search for a photo appears but when I click on "download" it does nothing :-(

This afternoon the photos and illustrations menu reappeared as before, every day I checked and suddenly it was reborn and it does not depend on my pc, nor on new updates ... they fixed something with stock photos/illustrations ... good!

Quote Originally Posted by steverm View Post
    This afternoon the photos and illustrations menu reappeared as before, every day I checked and suddenly it was reborn and it does not depend on my pc, nor on new updates ... they fixed something with stock photos/illustrations ... good!
    Hi all. An issue was found, fixed, and released today that impacted Web Designer products. It should be working as normal now. If you still experience issues, then please contact us here: https://www.xara.com/contact-us/

Happy creating,
    Matt