Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Stock Images after upgrade

I'm Italian and I also have the same problem for a week both before and after updating to the latest version, has anyone fixed the problem?
    I contacted the assistance but after a couple of trivial tests they didn't answer me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by steverm View Post
    I'm Italian and I also have the same problem for a week both before and after updating to the latest version, has anyone fixed the problem?
    I contacted the assistance but after a couple of trivial tests they didn't answer me anymore
    Still broken in mine - bookmark the link on the 1st page that I think egg posted... or go to pixabay direct. NO biggie - just easier to insert directly then download and insert lol

Quote Originally Posted by drtechnology View Post
    Still broken in mine - bookmark the link on the 1st page that I think egg posted... or go to pixabay direct. NO biggie - just easier to insert directly then download and insert lol
    Thanks, yesterday I had already tried to open the link and actually if I search for a photo appears but when I click on "download" it does nothing :-(