Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My forum suggestion

I like to suggest a Thread for Xara web. This would be a place where we can discuss and come up with solutions to the not so possible out of box with Xara features.
    It would be once a week or month.

There are many users old and new that face challenges with Xara web. This may be a contact form in php etc. or blog or other things.

I would like to see a show of hands on here so that the forum admin can start this.

Default Re: My forum suggestion

behzad, the Forum for "Xara web" is https://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdi...eb-design-chat.

Kludges, fixes, workarounds, CSS code, JS ocode, PHP and other esoterica cannot be cleaved away from the product's functionality.
    A TGer has a problem raised in the appropriate Forum but the non-Xara solution is added elsewhere?

I'm sitting on my hands for this one.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

By all means put this in the web forum. But I choose this section because it is suggestions and feedback section.

Info Re: My forum suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
    By all means put this in the web forum. But I choose this section because it is suggestions and feedback section.
    No, i am not talking about where your survey is.

I am suggesting there is no need for a separated forum at all.
    It has been tried in the past and it soon dies away.

If a Mod had the time, they could go through old Threads/Posts and Tag them (e.g., Snippet, Code, CSS).

I use:

I then add a topic to the end of the search to refine further.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

ok thanks.