Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Image edit

Image Editing is just one of the many areas in which Photo Impact truly shines...

took this stock photo,

http://www3.telus.net/thegidgitzone/...stockphoto.jpg

and with but a few effects and layers, some slight changes in perspectives on each, and throwing in the chrome ball for good measure...voila...an image ready for the web.

http://www3.telus.net/thegidgitzone/revolve.jpg
    IP

Now that looks very cool gidgit! Very nice work with adding a feeling of motion and the shiny ball really punches it up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 7 Class Information
    IP

Thanx Steph, means alot coming from the guru herself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Yup, just attempting to show off PI's awesome capabilities here at Talk... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

( pity me if'n more members here at Talk try out PI and get good with it haha )

BTW, concrats on the book there Steph...Our children have seen your cover and eagerly await the release in the stores...living in BC they love anything remotely related to Cougars. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message was edited by gidgit on May 16, 2002 at 12:25.]
    IP

aha! Just got here from posting my reaction to your posting ofthis in the Gallery. Nice to see the source image, neither a roulette wheel nor a racetrack but a wheel of another kind.

I have PI4, got it free on a magazine disc recently. Mostly I go into it to play with Creative Warp and Magic Kaleidoscope. Does wonders. Must post some here soon ....

Maeve
    IP

hey Maeve, thanx for the nice words...v4...cool intro version to PI, I started with v4, then bought v5, v6 and finally v7...and... I must say that version 7 is rocking...you can download it @ PI v7

make sure to download all that is offered in the smart download that will be asked once you open up the program...this wil give you a ton of new effects, materials, masks etc. to play around with... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

looking forward to seeing some of your worx... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Gidgit, nice graphic.

BTW, Mauve, as good as PI4 was in its' time, it pales in comparison to PI6 and 7. You'll get the latest version of GIF animator with PI7, as well as more web tools, and the path editing has improved dramatically.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!

[This message was edited by Kelly on May 18, 2002 at 04:19.]
    IP