Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tables, now with jotform

I have used jotform for a few clients and both mobile and desktop works fine, have had no problem. Today they announced their tables, that handles data.
    Just wanted to open this to us users to see if it has an advantage of using it compared to that of the xara tables.

Love to hear your opinions. Here is the link

Default Re: Tables, now with jotform

I am sure it will be very powerful but the "Get Started Now - It's Free!" bit worries me:
    Is JotForm Tables free?Yes, JotForm Tables is free and is available on every plan. So whether you’re on our full-featured free plan, or you’ve upgraded for additional storage through our Bronze, Silver, or Gold plans (or HIPAA compliance through our Silver or Gold plans), you can always create professional tables to better manage your data.

However, the comparison with https://www.jotform.com/jotform-tabl...google-tables/ seems solid.
    It does seem to beat Xara Cloud + Vizzlo.

It almost works out the box with the Xara Embed a website Widget.
    It does not seem to be a responsive design and I have a wide table and end up both scrollbars.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat