Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    On Lake Couchiching near Orillia, Ontario

Default External form in placeholder does not extend to bottom

I have placed a Google form in placeholders for Mobile and Main versions of a web. The Mobile version does not show the bottom portion of the form, though I have extended the page and increased the height in the HTML code:

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRTpCDAxP4IdLJTWpK8WRiv-hM6qHOIQcCpr4GeP50D9rYvySQeBfWPRfB86yjt0BlXI4SfXP3 4De9X/pub?embedded=true"style="border:solid 1px #59821f" width="460" height="2100"></iframe>

Thoughts on what I should check?

Default Re: External form in placeholder does not extend to bottom

Fixed it! I would have deleted this post if I knew how. Sorry for the bother.

There is often a problem between online forms and variants.

Try duplicating the form in Google and get a new (second) iFrame code, such that the desktop loads the first form but the mobile version loads the second.

This should work. Get back if it doesn't

EDIT: Whoops' forget this post too.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Nice to know how you fixed it however as this helps members with similar problems.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Nice to know how you fixed it however as this helps members with similar problems.
    Egg, that's exactly what I did. I should have thought of that first, but haven't had the issue before.

Many thanks for your continuing assistance to us neophytes. I read your and others' insight frequently. Great help!